Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Task Is Done

It was still dark our but I was ready. The tree lights were on the Christmas music was playing and the fire was glowing..... My first task was to back some refrigerator cookies while the new pastry cloth was washing. These cookies do not look very pretty but they are one of my favorite Christmas cookies!!
re
here they are done,,, I had 5 of them for breakfast! And now I am ready for the hard tack.




The new pastry cloth in place.


Sorry forgot to change the setting for this picture.. but here is what you start out with... then you roll and roll till you have something like the next picture!!











And the finished product. This too doesn't look very exciting,,, but put a little butter on these crackers and they are heaven....... at least to my family they are!!!


No comments: