Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Red and Snow White


This is part of my Christmas decorating this year... I am into candy canes. All because I found the most wonderful elegant candy canes earlier this year . Most of you know that I love little houses.. so the first thing I had to do is make a house that matched my decor.
Much to my amazement I managed to figure out how to download from my camera and get it on my blog... I feel so proud of myself this morning. As my sister and husband and son in law know full well I am SO not computer savy!!!So I feel very smart today . Course it helps that the sun is shining, I finally feel better( I had a month long cold) and I am ready to start doing one of my favorite things to do... bake Christmas cookies!!! hope your day is full of sunsine and snow and Christmas smells !!!

No comments: