Thursday, October 29, 2009

you can always teach an old dog a new trick




I have done artwork my WHOLE life... I have spent a lot of money on art supplies... but never on REAL GOOD markers... I am in the middle of a project and needed some additional marker colors... so I bought some GOOD markers.. just a few.. some colors I didn't have in my 'not so good ' set of markers.... OH MY!! what a difference good supplies make..... There was NO WAY i could go back to my 'not so good' markers... so I invested in some good markers and wow, wow, wow... soon you will see them on etsy!!





1 comment:

librariane said...

I know what you mean--I've been wanting to get some copic markers, which I think are alcohol based, rather than water based. Everyone that's blogged about them can't go back once they try them!