Tuesday, October 20, 2009

dreams, castles, and lofty thinking


Good morning.. Isn't this castle pretty... I don't think I ever showed it to you!!.. I designed it... stuck it in a box and basically forgot about it. I so wish I could design more of these.. I thought it would make a pretty wedding centerpiece. and I guess I still think that!!! Anyway I am just enjoying showing it off. Since I know you are all waiting for news of my 'project' and I don't have anything to say about that one yet!.. I almost put up a picture of snow .. I am waiting very impatiently for some more of the white stuff. Today I am off to the north country where it is raining and too warm to turn into snow, but I still enjoy my journeys north. So have a great wonderful, marvelous, fantastic day ... and maybe ,, just maybe my project will soon appear on these 'hallowed walls!!'.

1 comment:

librariane said...

That is beautiful and would be great for any centerpiece at a large function. I'm thinking of corporate dinners, too--there's always a black tie gala event in Burlington to raise money for ... something--can't remember what--but it would fit, there, as well!