Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am doing it!! yippee


I am SOOOO slow at starting this! Basically because I was afraid it would be too hard to do!,, dah!! so far it is pretty easy. I have been reading blogs for over a year and enjoying them so very much and yet just didn't know how to start. I guess the first step is the hardest. This is named Make It Zing because I love to add the little extras to life that give it some silliness and some fun. That little touch that adds the zing to something. More to come on all of that, for now just a tiny example of what I do when I am tired, and don't really want to start something.,, but need to do something to feel like I am productive!! ( Any one out there have those kind of feelings???) Here is my first tiny little zing.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

You didn't tell me you started!!!! Yeah!!!!

Sandy