Tuesday, March 10, 2015

yahoo!!!

I have always felt a little bad that I am a little loud and crazy at times.. that I am not cool, calm and collected.. in fact  I have thought there was something wrong with me.. that I should not be like I am .. now don't...get me wrong, I don't think I am obnoxious, just a bit different then other people.. and so today when I ate a whole container ( it was very small.. but STILL) of ice cream for breakfast I started feeling very guilty .. and thought " oh brother , there I go again .. other people would not do such off the wall kind of thing" .. and I sat down with my Bible and started looking at doing things with your WHOLE heart .. guess what ..............it is OK to be passionate.. to be burning with passion about life .. in fact there is a LOT said about being so full of zeal that you can't hold in any longer .. Life is to be lived with zest and zeal and amazement and joy .... Our insides will  burst if we don't live  life with that much enthusiasm  OH.. Thank you Lord for telling me I am perfect just the way you made me.

No comments: