Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ok,, it has been a long time

Much has happened ... I have a different place to decorate.... however that is not the purpose of this post... I am in a fix... I have a milk allergy..nothing big, doesn't bother me most of the time, in fact I don't think about it... HOWEvEr .. these days I am thinking about it. I didn't know that you can get a itchy reaction.. like little bug bites. Oh boy can you ever. I have then everywhere and I itch, itch, itch! So far not much has helped the itch. todays idea is baking soda paste.. which is helping a little.. I was going to go to our local natural foods store to see what I could find to help, but I am without a car, or suv or pickup ... so maybe I will find myself bundling up and going for a walk later today!!! This stuff is wicked!!!! Oh,, yea.. and I will NOT be eating any dairy for quite a while!!!!

3 comments:

Cosmic Monkey said...

where are all your cars??

fremenine said...

Hi Arly - sorry to hear about your affliction! Sounds rotten. Wish I had a remedy to share...

So there was a sweet surprise on my doorstep yesterday...the first piece of non-junk, non-business mail I've received at my new house! Thank you for the nifty and colorful gift (I'm actually into bright colors these days) and for your kind words. Life's been busy lately and full of change, difficult but necessary, yet always beautiful. Love to you all.

Arletta Rue said...

the car saga.... one suv-a lot of things wrong with it.. havent decided if it is worth fixing... one little honda... radiator sprayed all over and got hot.. will not start. .... one little pick-up.... window wiper broke.. window broke.. only has one wiper now.. works for around town only.. and so life goes on!!!______ this is for 'fremenine'... I went to the Organic Carrot and found relief!!!