Monday, June 15, 2009

I have been tagged

I am a real blogger!!! I have been tagged!! .. which is the reason I think I am a real blogger.. of course that doesn't mean anyone really reads 'me'... but it gives me hope!!!
Ok.... 6 unimportant things that make me happy
1. very white , very smooth paper- I laughed when I read Gianna's thing about a good pen .. I have that 'thing' also.. but the paper comes first with me!!
2. a kitchen counter that is not full of 'stuff'.
3. clean bed sheets.
4. a really good story book!!
5. finding something at a junk store that makes my heart sing.
6. a loon song early in the morning
and I have add one more.. the look on my grand kids face when they see me drive into their driveway!!!
course that one is IMPORTANT!! so it doesnt really fit the '6 things' list.
and now I must go out and check on the garden planting that is being done... someone is outside with the bugs and no breeze while I sit here enjoying a breeze from a fan !!

3 comments:

librariane said...

Oh, I know what you mean about your number 5. That is a thrilling feeling when you find something neat amongst all the junk.

GeoLeoF said...

You are a great wife, mother, and grandmother.
Be blessed with the happiness of your grandchildren.

Anonymous said...

Oh thats so cute. I got as excited when i had my first follower who I didn't knwo personally. Congrats!