Thursday, May 21, 2009

Little Things


This is what I did last night.. I made a couple of little boxes and then put little gardens on the top. It was so fun to find another way to use all the tiny stuff that I seem to collect. I love the little envelope holder.. but discovered that I have to fit the envelope in BEFORE I glue it to the garden! and I also discovered that you have to see the little pink elephants legs or he looks like a little blob! I used my new light tent.. but as you can see I have a lot to learn.. I was in too much of a hurry to drape the background and I dont have it on a table yet so the lights were not in the right spot. I was doing this on the floor and didnt do a very good job of getting great pictures... It will get better!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Lookin good anyway!!!!! Keep experimenting (is that spelled right?) it will get better!