Sunday, February 15, 2009


I wanted to find something fun to take a picture of and add to this post.... so I was looking around my art studio and realized that I no longer have my favorite thing around.. in fact I dont have a clue as to where it is! A long time a go my daughter came home with a small bouquet of button flowers she had made... I think she was in high school ! I have loved those flowers ever since and I must have packed them as we thought we would be moving .. then we decided to stay and I totally redid my art area and somewhere along the line I have lost track of those flowers.. I know they have to be somewhere ,,, the question is.... WHERE??? I am so sad ):... so when it warms up I will have to go on a search for them out in the storage house. In the meantime I will have to put up with the tiny button flowers I made from buttons I got from the thrift shop this week... but they have none of the special zing that my other bouquet has.... rats..and thus ends my post on taking a picture of something fun! P.S. I will get better at taking pictures... I have a plan!

1 comment:

gianna said...

oh, mom! i know how to make those flowers so much better now. and i was a senior in college, i think, when i made them! my roommate, Sara, and i were inspired by the minneapolis institue of art.